Improved communication of company-specific corporate governance solutions and less “one size fits all”?
In view of the upcoming 2017 annual general meetings (AGM) season, SWIPRA considers the following items of particular relevance:
- the truly independent acting of the board of directors and its committees as well as ensuring the necessary information available to the decision-makers,
- the relations between the corporate strategy, performance incentives, target achievements and effective compensation,
- a comprehensible description of the importance of corporate social responsibility and the respective responsibilities within the company,
- an effective value reporting that transparently communicates these processes,
- a transparent payout policy embedded in the company’s cash management.